Avia And MT Prop Produce 10.000 Governors
MT-Propeller has delivered the 10,000th governor developed and produced with its partner company Avia Propeller in Prague. The MT-Propeller Governors have an up to date design, low weight and high pump capacity. Because of the CNC manufacturing, MT-Propeller Governors allow high flexibility in modification for special applications.
Types and versions:
- Standard propeller governors for reciprocating engines
- Standard propeller governors are used to control constant speed for all brands of hydraulic constant speed propellers, either with or without counterweights installed.
- These governors can optionally be equipped with mechanical or electric feathering, un-feathering, accumulator fitting, synchrophasing etc.
- Single lever electric hydraulic governors for modern FADEC controlled engines.
- Dual pressure reversing propeller governors
- The dual pressure reversing propeller governors are used to control constant speed and reverse function for reversible hydraulic constant speed propeller with the dual piston system installed.
- Turbine engine constant speed reversing–feathering propeller governors
These governors are used to control constant speed, feathering and reversing/beta mode of operation for constant speed propellers used with GE-H80 engine and Walter M-601 engine, single acting or dual acting. Overspeed governors as a safety device for turboprop engines
The new governors offer a higher stability, easier installation for the end customers. Many OEMs have selected the MT/AVIA – governor system as a standard equipment for the aircraft.
MT-Propeller develops and produces high performance natural composite propeller for various applications at the headquarters on the Airport Straubing/Germany. With his business partner Avia Propeller in Prague MT-Propeller develops reliable and powerful governors for all types of propellers. Since year 1999 AVIA Propeller is partner with MT-Propeller and has invested in the most modern manufacturing technology to bring the state of the art governors to the end customer.