Maintenance Manager For Part 145C Organization In Fiji
Paid Advertorial — Kokomo Resorts Limited owns and operates a six star resort on Yaukuve Island in Fiji. Kokomo Resorts has established an Aviation Department to service the needs of the Resort.
The Aviation Department is seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager for its new hangar-based operation, at Nadi International Airport, Fiji. The Aviation Department is in the process of obtaining its own Part 145C.
- Reports to the Accountable Manager.
- Primarily responsible for all aspects of aircraft maintenance management of an aircraft fleet consisting of two DHC-6 Series 400 amphibious aircraft, an AS350B2 helicopter and a Bell 407 helicopter.
The Maintenance Manager will lead the following five sections:
- Facility Maintenance – Responsible for maintaining the facilities of a new modern hangar facility
- Asset Maintenance – Responsible for maintaining the aircraft fleet of four aircraft
- Equipment Management – Responsible for life-cycle management and maintenance of all tooling and equipment
- Administration – Responsible for Management of Engineering Division, Safety and Training programs for all maintenance staff as well as managing, training and equipping maintenance employees to perform both Landside and Airside operations.
- Compliance – Responsible for liaising with the Civil Aviation Authority of Fiji to ensure compliance
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- 5+ years management experience leading teams of more than 30 employees
- Experience of DHC6 amphibious or float plane operations.
- A knowledge of rotary wing operations on Bell 407 and AS350B2
- Knowledge and experience with process improvement, business intelligence or building business cases based on detailed data analysis
- Knowledge and experience with appropriate maintenance planning software
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in salt water float plane operations.
Initial inquiries and applications can be submitted in confidence to [email protected]