According to its website, Nordic Seaplanes is to planning to commence seaplane operations between Aarhus and Copenhagen in Denmark with a Twin Otter. Connecting the cities will cut travel times significantly. Currently this route requires 3+ hours per vehicle and includes a ferry. Straight line distance between the two cities would be ~ 92 Miles.
- Nordic Seaplanes Drops In To Visit Germany
- Aussie Seaplane Business Expansion Thwarted
- Sydney Seaplanes Pilot Supposedly Knocked Out
- Getting From Boston To Manhattan By Seaplane
- Gold Awards For Australian Seaplane Operator